What's Your Story? - Alfred n the Fettuc
Leisure Suit Larry 2 is turning out to be a much greater challenge than I expected! I was really hoping to be able to finish the game this weekend, particularly as I fly out on a business trip tomorrow morning to London. That's clearly not going to happen (all I'll say is that I'm not very good at being a woman!), so I thought I'd leave you all with a What's Your Story post before continuing on once I get to the other side of the world. The good news is that I'll be in London for two weeks, and expect to have quite a bit of time to play games while I'm there. That's the only positive I can take out of being away from my wife and daughter for such a long time. I haven't noticed any readers calling London home, but if anyone wants to show me a good place to get a beer or a coffee, you know how to reach me.
This week's What's Your Story post is for Alfred n the Fettuc, since his answers were the first I received. I've now got upwards of four months worth of answers, so thanks to everyone that has sent them through. It's the easiest twenty CAPs you'll ever earn, so keep them coming. Please note that the pictures and captions were added by me and not Alfred himself.
The first adventure game I played was… Police Quest III (I can remember it was on an summer exchange trip to Ireland and I spent more time on the family's computer than visiting the country)
My favourite adventure game is… Difficult to choose between so many great games. I'll have to give a draw between Day of the Tentacle and Gabriel Knight I.
When I’m not playing games I like to… watch movies!
I like my games in (a box, digital format)… digital right now because I'm out of space in my new apartment...
The thing I miss about old games is… the sheer amount of creativity and risk taking when games weren't as expensive to make as they are today.
The best thing about modern games is… when they create an universe so perfectly fitting, you can't help but get sucked into it (e.g : Batman Arkham City of Darksiders)
The one TV show I never miss is… True Blood! Vampires! Alan Ball (Six Feet under writer)! Louisiana!
If I could see any band live it would be… Nine Inch Nails, but Trent said he won't be going on stage anymore... snifff...
My favourite movie is… This one I can't answer. Too many possibilities. The first ones that pop into my mind would be Fight Club/Drive/Lost Highway. But ask me tomorrow and I could give you totally different ones.
One interesting thing about me is… I work in the movie business, I'm an Assistant Director for a few big french movies and I'm also a scriptwriter for two animation french TV shows. And I write a video game blog in english which is nowhere near as successful as yours, but I keep trying ;)
This week's What's Your Story post is for Alfred n the Fettuc, since his answers were the first I received. I've now got upwards of four months worth of answers, so thanks to everyone that has sent them through. It's the easiest twenty CAPs you'll ever earn, so keep them coming. Please note that the pictures and captions were added by me and not Alfred himself.
Alfred n the Fettuc sure looks familiar!
My age is… 30
The first adventure game I played was… Police Quest III (I can remember it was on an summer exchange trip to Ireland and I spent more time on the family's computer than visiting the country)
My favourite adventure game is… Difficult to choose between so many great games. I'll have to give a draw between Day of the Tentacle and Gabriel Knight I.
Day of the Tentacle would have to be there on most adventure gamer's list
When I’m not playing games I like to… watch movies!
I like my games in (a box, digital format)… digital right now because I'm out of space in my new apartment...
The thing I miss about old games is… the sheer amount of creativity and risk taking when games weren't as expensive to make as they are today.
The best thing about modern games is… when they create an universe so perfectly fitting, you can't help but get sucked into it (e.g : Batman Arkham City of Darksiders)
I might check these new Batman games out when I get to the end of the list. At least they'll be cheap by then!
The one TV show I never miss is… True Blood! Vampires! Alan Ball (Six Feet under writer)! Louisiana!
If I could see any band live it would be… Nine Inch Nails, but Trent said he won't be going on stage anymore... snifff...
My favourite movie is… This one I can't answer. Too many possibilities. The first ones that pop into my mind would be Fight Club/Drive/Lost Highway. But ask me tomorrow and I could give you totally different ones.
Nice choice Alfred! Fight Club is a top ten film for me also.
One interesting thing about me is… I work in the movie business, I'm an Assistant Director for a few big french movies and I'm also a scriptwriter for two animation french TV shows. And I write a video game blog in english which is nowhere near as successful as yours, but I keep trying ;)
Interested in sending your answers and getting 20 points for you trouble? Email theadventuregamer@gmail.com.




No hay comentarios